Forum, **Université pour Maître Pingouin ** Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Wave Launcher!- Android Wid.g-et

Répondre au sujet    Forum, **Université pour Maître Pingouin ** Index du Forum » Forum, **Université pour Maître Pingouin ** » Ultima Thule Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Wave Launcher!- Android Wid.g-et
Auteur Message
valithic
Ecolier

Message Wave Launcher!- Android Wid.g-et Répondre en citant

Wave Launcher - Android Widget > bit.ly/1sv87Xv

(See,,,the,,,latest,,,video,,,demonstrating,,,widgets,,,,but,,,also,,,,how,,,to,,,open,,,a,,,folder).0,,,,4,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,Reply,,,,Zadias,,,,More,,,,than,,,,agreed!,,,,0,,,,4,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,Reply,,,,zeismb,,,,Used,,,,this,,,,type,,,,of,,,,thing,,,,on,,,,my,,,,Pre,,,,all,,,,the,,,,timeCustomize,,,size,,,,colors,,,,icons,,,and,,,names!,,,Customize,,,a,,,appropriate,,,location,,,Download,,,idol,,,packs,,,,,,works,,,with,,,any,,,ADW,,,idol,,,packLior,,,,Member,,,,This,,,,Topic's,,,,Starter,,,,Joined:,,,,Nov,,,,24,,,,,2009,,,,Messages:,,,,13,,,,Likes,,,,Received:,,,,3,,,,Hi,,,,everyone,,,,,I,,,,wanted,,,,to,,,,bring,,,,to,,,,your,,,,attention,,,,the,,,,latest,,,,update,,,,to,,,,Wave,,,,Launcher,,,,(v1.8),,,,To,,,,those,,,,of,,,,you,,,,who,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,Wave,,,,Launcher,,,,yet,,,,(I,,,,hope,,,,there,,,,aren't,,,,any.):"Wave,,,,Launcher,,,,is,,,,the,,,,ultimate,,,,add-on,,,,launcher,,,,for,,,,Android!,,,,With,,,,a,,,,single,,,,swipe,,,,you,,,,can,,,,launch,,,,up,,,,to,,,,120(!),,,,of,,,,your,,,,favorite,,,,apps,,,,,shortcuts,,,,,recently-used,,,,apps,,,,and,,,,even,,,,widgets,,,,regardless,,,,of,,,,which,,,,app,,,,is,,,,currently,,,,runningAfter,,,I'm,,,done,,,with,,,the,,,widget,,,,there,,,is,,,an,,,"X",,,icon,,,in,,,the,,,upper,,,window,,,you,,,hit,,,,and,,,you,,,can,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,whatever,,,you,,,were,,,working,,,on,,,without,,,ever,,,leaving,,,that,,,applicationMarket,,,link:,,,Website:,,,Wave,,,Launcher,,,,,,Anything,,,on,,,your,,,phone,,,,,,Advertisement,,,Aug,,,24,,,,2011,,,#1,,,(You,,,must,,,log,,,in,,,or,,,sign,,,up,,,to,,,reply,,,here.),,,Show,,,Ignored,,,Content,,,Share,,,This,,,Page,,,Tweet,,,LoadingIf,,,we,,,only,,,wish,,,to,,,collect,,,a,,,widget,,,,appropriate,,,to,,,uncover,,,a,,,wave,,,,indicate,,,to,,,a,,,widget,,,and,,,hover,,,,a,,,widget,,,will,,,be,,,shownYou,,,,might,,,,be,,,,surprised,,,,to,,,,know,,,,that,,,,Wave,,,,Launcher,,,,supports,,,,widgetsat,,,,Pipeline->then(object(Closure)),,,,in,,,,compiled.php,,,,line,,,,2254I,,know,,the,,delay,,in,,updates,,is,,on,,Amazon's,,end,,,but,,I,,do,,still,,expect,,the,,developers,,who,,did,,profit,,from,,their,,app,,being,,the,,Free,,App,,to,,continue,,to,,support,,their,,softwareConclusion,,,,I,,,,really,,,,like,,,,Wave,,,,LauncherIt,,,is,,,important,,,to,,,go,,,through,,,the,,,Calibrate,,,screen,,,at,,,first,,,run,,,,and,,,set,,,the,,,gesture-area,,,size,,,to,,,20%,,,,to,,,prevent,,,interference,,,with,,,the,,,virtual,,,keyboard,,,or,,,other,,,appsIts,,,a,,,really,,,useful,,,app,,,though0,,,4,,,years,,,ago,,,Reply,,,MacBook,,,WOW,,,they,,,totally,,,ripped,,,that,,,"wave",,,effect,,,off,,,from,,,WebOS!,,,0,,,4,,,years,,,ago,,,Reply,,,suavehouse,,,Yes,,,,I,,,agree,,,with,,,you,,,,but,,,who's,,,going,,,to,,,do,,,anything,,,about,,,it?,,,***WebOS,,,corpse,,,twitched,,,a,,,bit***,,,0,,,4,,,years,,,ago,,,Reply,,,lostsole1970,,,I,,,doubt,,,HP,,,would,,,file,,,a,,,lawsuit,,,against,,,a,,,dev,,,for,,,thisTweet,,Can,,be,,enabled,,by,,swiping,,from,,a,,bottom,,,left,,side,,,right,,side,,or,,a,,tip,,of,,a,,shade,,(See,,a,,calibrate,,screen),,,,Fully,,independent,,,doesnt,,need,,to,,reinstate,,your,,home-screen,,appAnd,,,,foldersI,,used,,to,,have,,it,,loaded,,but,,I,,stopped,,using,,it,,after,,a,,whileat,,,,calluserfuncarray(array(object(AddQueuedCookiesToResponse),,,,,'handle'),,,,,array(object(Request),,,,,object(Closure))),,,,in,,,,compiled.php,,,,line,,,,9611All,,rights,,reservedin,,,compiled.php,,,line,,,8314But,,,HP,,,didn't,,,bring,,,a,,,lawsuit,,,against,,,RIM,,,when,,,they,,,ripped,,,the,,,card,,,interfaceIt's,,,very,,,convenient,,,,almost,,,secretive,,,,stylish,,,and,,,customizableBattery7,,,,The,,app,,only,,uses,,some,,resources,,from,,your,,phone,,so,,it,,shouldn't,,drain,,your,,battery.Smile,,,The,,,widget,,,update,,,alone,,,makes,,,it,,,10x,,,more,,,useful,,,for,,,meTo,,,,see,,,,Wave,,,,Launcher,,,,in,,,,action,,,,visit,,,,MobileMerit's,,,,YouTube,,,,or,,,,Facebook,,,,pagesIt's,,,very,,,functional,,,,long-pressing,,,an,,,app,,,gives,,,additional,,,optionsAndroid,,Forums,,Forums,,>,,Android,,Discussion,,>,,Android,,Applications,,>,,App,,&,,Game,,Announcements,,>,,Touch,,,a,,,gesticulate,,,area,,,and,,,appropriate,,,your,,,finger,,,adult,,,towards,,,a,,,center,,,of,,,a,,,screen f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 07:28 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 07:28 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Forum, **Université pour Maître Pingouin ** Index du Forum » Forum, **Université pour Maître Pingouin ** » Ultima Thule Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation